Wikipedia

Search results

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 1 March 2019

Common factors

In December Debbie persuaded me to rent a stall at a craft fair. We sat next to each other chatting and crocheting for seven hours. I remarked afterwards how time flew and we still had plenty to say.
We had crafts, horses, motorbikes and The Litas.

In 2018 Debbie and I both joined the Plymouth Litas see the Link for more info about motorcycle obsessed women. I am not sure when it started but joining the Litas created an excellent excuse to add to her mighty t-shirt collection. The Litas

The Litas are a worldwide organisation and now have several branches in the UK. 

The core Plymouth Litas meet regularly and they are awesome women who make me laugh. The first Plymouth Litas trip to Kynance Cove near the Lizard (Cornwall) was captured by paparazzi Donna Powell and can be found on her site  Motorcycle Travels

Core elements of a Plymouth Lita outing is Food (some like cake, others chips) something to drink 🍷 although coffee is the ride go to drink. Donna set up a breakfast club called Best of the West Brekkies in 2018 “perfect to keep the leathers snug”

Another blue sky 🌌 date allowed us to get some awesome pics on our trip to a motorcycle shop near the A30 in Cornwall. 

My ongoing background activity is to find the perfect pair of motorcycle gloves! I would like some ladies gloves that fit my hands and are designed with the same care and effort as those for larger hands. 

Well I looked in the clothing section and came out empty handed. Disappointed me - happy bank account - breakfast was good!





2 comments:

  1. We most certainly have had a lot of laughs ladies and I have enjoyed every second riding with you all. Hey make sure you plan a trip to New Zealand in the near future. There will always be a bed for you here, lush roads to ride and bundles of laughs as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a pretty full on year with some hilaroius moments. Missing your enthusiasm

      Delete